Causes of low estrogen levels
As women age and approach menopause, it is normal for estrogen levels to drop. In fact, estrogen levels start to lower several years before menopause occurs (a phase called perimenopause) and can have severe symptoms.
Estrogen levels can also decline for several other reasons including:
- premature ovarian failure
- congenital conditions, such as Turner syndrome
- thyroid disorders
- excessive exercise
- being severely underweight
- low-functioning pituitary gland
Having a family history of hormonal problems can also increase a woman’s risk of developing low estrogen and show symptoms.
Essential oils and other herbal remedies work with your hypothalamus to balance out estrogen and manage menopause.
Effects of low estrogen
Estrogen is an essential hormone so the effects can be quite wide-ranging.
Symptoms of low estrogen may include the following:
- Irregular periods: Estrogen is one of the main hormones driving the menstrual cycle. Low estrogen may lead to missed or irregular periods.
- Infertility: Low estrogen levels can prevent ovulation and make getting pregnant difficult, leading to infertility.
- Weak bones: Estrogen helps keep the bones healthful and strong. As levels decrease, bone loss may occur. For example, women who are post-menopausal are at an increased risk of developing osteoporosis and bone fractures.roge
- Painful intercourse: Estrogen can affect vaginal lubrication. If levels become too low, vaginal dryness can occur, which often leads to painful sex.
- Hot flashes: Hot flashes often happen during menopause due to low estrogen levels.
- Depression: Estrogen is thought to increase serotonin, which is a chemical in the brain that boosts mood. Deficiency may cause a decline in serotonin that contributes to mood swings or depression.
- Increase in urinary tract infections: Increased urinary tract infections may occur due to the thinning of the tissue in the urethra, which can develop with decreased estrogen.
- Brain Fog: Decreased memory or lapses of confusion.
Estrogen supplements can be harmful and have bad side effects. Natural and herbal remedies are a great way to naturally boost your estrogen levels without the risk of side effects.
Isoflavones are needed as you go through menopause, also known as phytoestrogen. They mimic the actions of estrogen to communicate with your hypothalamus, and “answer the calls.”
Phytoestrogen communicates with your hypothalamus and the rest of your body. Hypothalamus thinks your levels are balanced and stops yelling and playing with the rest of your hormones. That means less severe menopausal symptoms for you.
Bone density drops significantly during menopause. This is caused by falling levels of the female hormone. Estrogen helps to protect bone strength. Although your bone density decreases at the menopause, your risk of weak bones and fractures stays relatively low until you get much older. But it will serve you well to take a bone nutrient supplement.
In recent years, synthetic estrogen has received a bad rap for negative side effects. This includes increased risks for obesity, cancer, reproductive disorders, and birth defects in pregnant women.
Every ingredient of our phytoestrogen complex is natural and derived from awhole food source. The genistein comes from whole soybeans, the lignin from flaxseed, and the ellagic acid from the pomegranate.
Phytoestrogen health benefits
The benefits of our all-natural phytoestrogen complex include:
- Provides supplemental dietary phytoestrogens that help balance and support normal hormone levels*
- Provides nutritional support for managing estrogen metabolism*
- Can be used to complement a program of eating right, exercising, and hormone therapy. It will help minimize the uncomfortable symptoms of PMS and transition through menopause
- Supports healthy bones, heart, breast tissue, and other body structures and functions as a women ages*
- Includes potent soy extract standardized to 64 percent isoflavone content with a minimum of 50 percent genistein, scientifically substantiated to provide health benefits in women*
- Contains a flaxseed extract standardized to 40 percent lignans, which is helpful in managing estrogen metabolism*
- Formulated with a standardized pomegranate extract providing powerful antioxidant support*
- All-natural formula made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage helps balance estrogen production in the body. A lot of health issues today such as infertility, PCOS and estrogen-based cancers comes from estrogen imbalance. This oil helps balance out those levels in the body, which is why it is such an effective essential oil in the treatment of hormone conditions. It’s a great essential oil to add to your daily regime.
You can balance your hormones and choose to do it in a natural way! Simply mix it 1:1 Clary Sage with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply under your feet, in your neck or on the inside of your wrists daily.
Natural remedies are a risk-free option and a great alternative to often damaging store-bought supplements that have the risk of side effects. Women’s health is extremely important and when you go through menopause it’s even more important to properly care for your body and give it what it needs. Why not do that with a natural option of the highest quality and purity? Are you ready to jump in and take care of your health and wellbeing?
Try it and get 25% off all your purchases for an entire year when you buy this amazing Women’s Health Kit. It includes a 15 ml bottle of Clary Sage, a bottle of Phytoestrogen, a bottle of Bone Nutrient supplements and a year-long membership that gives you 25% off all your purchases. You also get free education and guidance from me and a welcome kit with everything you need to get you started on your essential oil journey!
Come hang out with me and get your oil education on! On our Facebook page and Instagram, we not only show you how to use your essential oils and what to use them for, but we also have roller blends, diffuser recipes, tips and tricks and a whole lot of other stuff! Come say hi!
And while it’s still FREE FIFTY FREE for a limited time, you definitely want to get exclusive lifetime access to our Essential Oil Resource Library!Yes! I want access to your FREE Essential Oil Resource Library!