Derived from the tall, lemon-scented blue gum eucalypti in Kenya, Lemon Eucalyptus is a powerful essential oil. Bright and invigorating, Lemon Eucalyptus’ unique outdoor scent creates a positive aroma while simultaneously offering incredible cleansing benefits. Apply topically to areas of concern for healthier-looking skin or diffuse for a revitalizing indoor and outdoor aroma.
- Add a drop to shampoo for a feeling of deep clean
- Massage into the chest for an invigorating aroma
- Blend three to four drops in fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage
- Diffuse indoor and outdoor for an uplifting scent
- Mix with water to surface clean countertops and sinks
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Come hang out with me and get your oil education on! On our Facebook page and Instagram, we not only show you how to use your essential oils and what to use them for, but we also have roller blends, diffuser recipes, tips and tricks and a whole lot of other stuff! Come say hi!
And while it’s still FREE FIFTY FREE for a limited time, you definitely want to get exclusive lifetime access to our Essential Oil Resource Library!Yes! I want access to your FREE Essential Oil Resource Library!
Other topics you may be interested in: