- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress-reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
Slightly sweet, floral, rosy, lemon-like
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. The oil works by masking the human fragrances that insects find appealing. Oil components include citronellol and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Are you ready to try Citronella essential oil for yourself? Click here to get it!