- Provides soothing relief to the skin
- Relaxing and calming to the emotions
- Helps reduce and manage stress
- Promotes feelings of clear and easy breathing
- Soothes minor skin irritations
Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
Black Spruce is a robust wood essential oil. This oil is historically used by Native Americans to improve skin health and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices. It is distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree. Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce. Apply it to the skin or diffuse it. After strenuous exercise, massage this oil into the skin with fractionated coconut oil to create a soothing, comforting massage. Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to create feelings of harmony and balance. The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy. This to help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- After strenuous activity, combine one to two drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas.
Ready to get your bottle of the highest quality, most potent Black Spruce? Click HERE to get it!