- Diffuse for a refreshing and uplifting aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy and meditation for balance and inspiration.
- Diffuse while working or exercising to bring fresh energy and stimulation.
Clean, fresh, sweet
Geranial, neral, limonene
Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea. This is a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses. Litsea is native to East Asia. It has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan and has been widely distributed in Japan, Taiwan, Southern China, and Southeastern Asia. Due to its high content of geranial and neral, this oil has many surface cleansing properties. Geranial and neral are also found in Melissa and Lemongrass and have very similar scents and properties. When you diffuse this amazing oil, it can promote feelings of fresh energy to your day. It is very uplifting.
- Diffuse or apply one to two drops of Litsea to a scarf or shawl to promote feelings of balance throughout the day.
- Create your own blend by combining with complimentary oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Vetiver, or Fennel.
- Diffuse during meditation to help clear your mind and rejuvenate energy.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Don’t forget to sign up for our fun and informational newsletter below or come hang out with me on Facebook!