- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings when diffused
- May help to ease monthly feminine discomfort*
Warm, spicy, herbal
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. It provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. When diffused, Basil helps promote focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Massage with wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a stress-relieving experience.
- Take a drop internally to provide soothing support during menstrual cycle.*
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Read up HERE about the emotional benefits of Basil Essential Oil
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Ready to get your own bottle of Basil? You can get it right here!