Peppermint Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Repels bugs naturally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, Menthone, 1,8-Cineole
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in our Peppermint essential oil distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among our essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of this oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in the palm of the hand with one drop of Orange and one drop of Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.